Jim Musselman original

Jim Musselman original
my favorite little corner cupboard

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Winter~


What a day! Started out snowshoeing. It was beautiful morning with a fresh inch of snow. Then I came into make Beef Barley soup and White Texas Sheet cake flavored with almond. I finally got the chance to sit down late this afternoon and try to figure out what I started last year on 5 2-pointed needles. A first project, baby hat. I couldnt remember where I left off but I think it had a lot to do with the day and my state of mind. A stormy winter day, not having to go anywhere, and my kids home safe keeping themselves occupied. I was relaxed enough to concentrate on completing it. It was fun and Im excited to start another project on 2 pointed needles. I really feel like I accomplished something!

No comments:

Post a Comment